torsdag 1 februari 2018

Phone case makeover - Rubber Dance February challenge

Hi!

There is a new challenge up at the Rubber Dance blog.
I made myself a new phone case inspired by this months challenge colours.


I used my previous paper piece as a template for the new one.
How I made this first one you can watch HERE on my YouTube channel.


I coloured my piece of watercolour paper with Brushos, lemon and leaf green.


I splashed some turquoise Brusho diluted with water on my paper, I stamped 
the flowers and leaves from Rubber Dance Crazy Flowers #1 and Crazy Flowers #2.
I then diluted orange Brusho and coloured my flowers. 


At last I added some white details using a Posca pen, popped my piece of paper under my clear phone case and my phone makeover was done :)


You´ll get free shipping world wide if you use the code MDFreeShip at Rubber Dance
on orders over 15 Euro.

You´ll find all the details about the challenge, and inspiration from my teamies, 
over at the Rubber Dance blog. Hope you´ll join us!

Rubber Dance stamps used:

Thank you for stopping by today, and hope to see you soon again!
xx Melina







4 kommentarer:

  1. Such happy spring time, phone cage , you are filled with wonderful ideas, kære , Melina . Knus- xx

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack så mycket Dorthe ☺️ Det behövs en färgglad telefon när snön vräker ner...

      Radera
  2. This is gorgeous Melina, and soooo clever! Have a very happy February, Sue xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. WOW! Kjempefiiiin!! Med denne make-over har du nok den smarteste mobilen av alle ;-) Nydelig bruk av våre utfordrings-farger denne måneden. Tusen takk! ♥

    SvaraRadera